The on-campus Bachelor of Applied Science Program can be completed on the Boise State main campus, at Boise State’s regional sites, online, or through a combination of these options.
The on-campus Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) is a high-quality, flexible interdisciplinary degree that offers students with a technical associate’s degree (AAS) a supportive and stimulating academic experience. You are able to collaborate with the Academic Advisor to create an individual degree plan that capitalizes on past educational and professional experience and prepares you for challenging and rewarding professional opportunities.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who graduate with a Bachelor of Applied Science have demonstrated that they can:
- Write effectively in multiple contexts, for a variety of audiences
- Communicate effectively, both as a speaker and a listener
- Approach complex problems creatively and collaboratively
- Define problems clearly and gather and evaluate evidence
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex problems
- Analyze and address ethical issues in personal, professional, and civic life
- Evaluate and apply different leadership roles and styles
- Integrate and apply business concepts and tools effectively
The Bachelor of Applied Science is a part of the AfterWork Program—a collection of majors committed to giving you the opportunity to complete your entire degree with a combination of evening, weekend, and online classes. The AfterWork program allows you to take classes at your pace and on your schedule. And many courses are offered at several of Boise State’s regional sites.