Well done! You have been working hard to complete your degree by following your Academic Advisement Report (AAR) and are nearing graduation. Before you can walk across the stage at Boise State’s Commencement Ceremony, you will need to take some additional steps in preparation for graduation. The information below is intended to help you apply for graduation from the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS).
To register for BAS 492 — Proposal for Capstone Project and BAS 495 — Capstone Project in your final semester, you will need to complete these additional steps.
Changes to CapstoneNote: We’ve split the capstone up into two classes starting Fall 2019 and you now need to register for both BAS 492 (1 credit) and BAS 495 (2 credits) during the same semester.
Step 1 – Review Requirements
- Review your AAR to confirm that all requirements will be met at the end of your final semester.
Step 2 – Permission Number
Request Permission Number for the BAS Capstone
- You will attach your AAR to the request.
Step 3 – Apply for Graduation
Apply for graduation once you are registered for all of your classes
- Follow these directions on how to apply for graduation through your Student Center.
- You must apply for graduation no later than the end of the first week of the semester that you intend to graduate
- Visit the Registrar’s website for additional information about the graduation process.
The priority deadline to complete these steps is during your registration period for the semester you intend to graduate Fall: Before August Spring: before January Summer: before May
Boise State Commencement
Visit the Boise State Commencement website for information on regalia and accessories, commencement schedule, parking, and more!