All incoming students must have completed an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) from a regionally accredited college or university for admission to the program. This degree is not available to traditional freshmen or as a second bachelor’s degree.
Application Deadlines by Semester
Admission is offered each fall, spring, and summer semester.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Spring||November 30||Early January|
|Summer||April 1||Early May|
|Fall||June 30||Late August|
* Students interested in financial aid are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to these posted deadlines.
How to apply for the Bachelor of Applied Science Program
Step 1 – Apply to Boise State University
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select;
- For On Campus:
- Bachelors of Applied Science – Evening/Weekend – Jr/Sr Standing
- For Online:
- Bachelors of Applied Science – Evening/Weekend/Online Programs – Jr/Sr Standing
- For On Campus:
- With either selection you can choose the following delivery options;
- Primarily on the main campus
- Primarily at an off-campus location
- Primarily during the evening or weekend
- Entirely through online
Step 2 – Request Official Transcripts
Request official transcript(s) from all previous colleges and universities you attended.
- If you have served in the military, please make sure to send your Joint Services Transcript and/or CCAF transcript.
Step 3 – Meet with an Intake Advisor
Schedule an appointment with Faye or Michelle today
- During this meeting, the Intake Advisor will:
- Review the materials you submitted
- Share information about how credits transfer to Boise State
- Ask you to discuss your academic and professional goals
You will be admitted into the Bachelor of Applied Science Program if you meet one of the following criterias:
- Regular Admission
- Completed an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) from a regionally accredited college or university
- Conditional Admission
- You are close to completing an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) from a regionally accredited college or university. Your degree must be earned prior to the start of classes for the semester you are applying.