Bachelor of Applied Science Program
What is the Bachelor of Applied Science Program?
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) program at Boise State provides you the opportunity to apply 40 of your technical education credits to a bachelor’s degree, maximizing your past education and work experience. You will learn in a supportive and stimulating academic environment while you prepare for challenging and rewarding professional opportunities. The BAS not only builds on your technical expertise, but is the perfect next step to further your education and help you reach your career goals.
Learn on campus, online or a combination of the two.
The on-campus option is great for students who live and work in Idaho and prefer face-to-face instruction.
- Can be completed through a combination of in-person, online, and off-site classes
- Flexibility to choose from multiple minors, certificates, and areas of emphasis
- Designed for working adults
- Networking potential
Our 100% online option allows for the flexibility of online learning with personalized academic support.
- Business and Multidisciplinary Studies focused courses
- Part-time or full-time study gives you the flexibility to work with your schedule
- Per-credit tuition
- No in-person requirements